Video thread

More
1 year 3 months ago #40224 by zachhandler
Replied by zachhandler on topic Video thread
Congrats on the nee club Hiro! So cool to see kids getting into it and what an amazing place you have to paddle.

I remember when you started this thread. Must be the most successful thread in the history of this website!

Current Skis: Epic v10 g3, NK 670 double, NK exrcize, Kai Wa’a Vega, Carbonology Feather, Think Jet, Knysna Sonic X
Former Skis: Epic V12 g2, Epic V12 g1, Epic v10 double, Nelo 550 g2, Fenn Elite S, Custom Kayaks Synergy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hiro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #40225 by Hiro
Replied by Hiro on topic Video thread

I'm just wondering if you're Hiromana Flores?

Nope, I'm not. But we know each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: downwinda

More
1 year 3 months ago #40226 by Hiro
Replied by Hiro on topic Video thread

Congrats on the nee club Hiro! So cool to see kids getting into it and what an amazing place you have to paddle.
I remember when you started this thread. Must be the most successful thread in the history of this website!

Thank you for your kind words.

More
1 year 3 months ago #40230 by David Grainger
Replied by David Grainger on topic Video thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Watto

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #40237 by EK Sydney
Replied by EK Sydney on topic Video thread
A fun little downwinder on Botany Bay ion this week's southerlies.

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by EK Sydney. Reason: video misfire..!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hiro

More
1 year 2 months ago #40238 by David Grainger
Wondering if anyone has tried taping some lightweight chainplates to their ski to use as anchor points for fishing line shrouds to stabilize a camera mast that's too flexible?

More
1 year 2 months ago #40239 by zachhandler

Those are fun moments not knowing if the breaker will take you out or not! Nice footage.

Current Skis: Epic v10 g3, NK 670 double, NK exrcize, Kai Wa’a Vega, Carbonology Feather, Think Jet, Knysna Sonic X
Former Skis: Epic V12 g2, Epic V12 g1, Epic v10 double, Nelo 550 g2, Fenn Elite S, Custom Kayaks Synergy

More
1 year 2 months ago #40240 by zachhandler

Those are fun moments not knowing if the breaker will take you out or not! Nice footage.

More
1 year 2 months ago #40241 by zachhandler

A fun little downwinder on Botany Bay ion this week's southerlies.

I love the footage from the stern mast. I know those waves are bigger than the look on film! Super fun.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #40243 by Watto
Replied by Watto on topic Video thread
Been out of action for awhile, great to get back on the water. Couple of clips from bow cam - great perspective! Second clip coming ashore at City Beach (Perth WA) minimal swells coming in compared to many days however what I thought was going to be a gentle run in with elegant step-out dismount ski-to-shoulder out of the water like a Mocke went bezerkers instead. Gully and lip of sand at water's edge turned my run into instant shore-break body slam. Lucky my NK wasn't broken on that shore.

Pretty amazing build is carbon monocoque, took it like a tank! I'm in pre-op mode with a meniscal tear to left knee. No guesses which body part took the first hit as I was spat out. Haha all good, no more damage anyway. Body under the boat at the end there is in about knee-deep water.

vimeo.com/784998582

PS tried to embed my clip as those above but no go. What's the trick?
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Watto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zachhandler

More
1 year 2 months ago #40244 by David Grainger
Outstanding, Watto! Good you and the ski made it out alive!

More
1 year 2 months ago #40245 by zachhandler
Awesome video watto! That makes surfski look so cool! It is cool of course but it does not always look it in our videos. Referring to my own vids too of course!

Latest Forum Topics