Sean Rice´s online training platform

• malvina
  • Visitor
6 years 10 months ago #28985 by malvina
Sean Rice´s online training platform was created by malvina
In case some of you are not aware, Sean Rice has recently launched an online training service. Here is the link to the site:

www.huksucoaching.com/

I have already tried the video technique analysis (and loved it). I pasted below the review I sent him

"Sean leverages on technology and takes coaching to a new level with his #Huksu online training platform. I already knew Sean´s passion and talent for coaching from attending his clinic and from having a couple of one-on-one sessions with him. I recently learnt of his #Huksu video analysis service and sent him a 2 min video filmed from a support boat plus 1 min footage from my GoPro. The feedback I got was simply amazing! He answered within a day or two with an exhaustive and very accurate list of pointers that I should incorporate to improve my stroke. Everything was broken down and commented: Posture, rotation, catch, leg length and drive, boat sway, etc. Every point was explained so clearly that I could not even think of any follow up questions. I plan to do this every two or three months as I believe it is the best thing I can do for my stroke. Plus, I feel enormously privileged to have one of the world´s top paddlers sharing his knowledge and passion with me. "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #28986 by LakeMan
And as we all know, rice is gluten free!

Actually this looks like a good plan. Thanks for posting it.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics