ONNO ------ O-No

More
8 years 11 months ago #23758 by Joseph
ONNO ------ O-No was created by Joseph
G'Day,

Same problem about two years ago like 6 + months of dealing with His life's Problems and delays in his life, Some wife problem it was then, spoke to him + or - 10 times over a time frame always it was coming? He is some times great and some time no so Great to deal with. after contacting Pay Pal my money was sent back. He seemed at the time to have a hard-on for me why? the year before I called wanting Info about a Paddle and did not place an order and was told I wasted his time? So I fig it was I.

Cheers Joseph

Joseph
The following user(s) said Thank You: zachhandler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #23763 by zachhandler
Replied by zachhandler on topic ONNO ------ O-No
Thanks Joseph. I'll contact PayPal and see if if anything can be done at this point.

The reason I ordered an ONNO was that I backed over my epic paddle in a parking lot and it turned to splinters. After waiting months for patrick I really needed a paddle so I bought another epic, which was delivered to my door 4 days later. Unfortunately, between the two transactions it cost $800 to replaced the paddle I ran over!

Current Skis: Epic v10 g3, NK 670 double, NK exrcize, Kai Wa’a Vega, Carbonology Feather, Think Jet, Knysna Sonic X
Former Skis: Epic V12 g2, Epic V12 g1, Epic v10 double, Nelo 550 g2, Fenn Elite S, Custom Kayaks Synergy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics