allwave cx

• malvina
  • Visitor
7 years 2 weeks ago #28372 by malvina
allwave cx was created by malvina
I haven´t tried the CX but I have owned his little brother, the Allwave Genesi, for a couple of years. I have found the built quality to be excellent, which is very remarkable considering that I paid less than 2000 euros for a brand new 12 kg boat (I am in the process of paying almost twice that amount to buy a similar-weight Epic V10L Ultra). Very light and comfortable boat and a pleasure to paddle. After two years of heavy use in all conditions, I have never seen a drop of water inside the boat and the pedals and rudder system remains like new.

A word of caution though: if you have big feet, try before you buy as this may not be the boat for you. I have average sized feet (43, European) and they are a quite tight fit in the pedals. So bigger feet could really have a problem with these skis. Again, this refers to the Genesi but from the other models that I have seen, I believe Allwave uses the same narrow pedals in all its models.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• malvina
  • Visitor
7 years 1 week ago #28491 by malvina
Replied by malvina on topic allwave cx
I am keeping mine (love it), but if you are travelling to Italy you may want to contact Allwave. They are located in Rome and you can get a new boat for the price of many brands´second hand ones.

More
6 years 9 months ago #28884 by Gaspar
Replied by Gaspar on topic allwave cx
Hi!

I don't agree in relation to the construction.

These boats break really easy in rough conditions. My VOLO broke two weeks ago when I was in the surf zone.

Right now I prefer to pay a little more for having a stronger boat.

In relation to the pedals, it's true that they are short

Ciao

Latest Forum Topics