Is it possible in this forum not to be shown specific posts within a thread?

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #28594 by mamaru
Hi everybody,

in this forum it is easily possible to FIND all posts of a specific person.

Is it also possible to HIDE/ CONCEAL posts of someone while still seeing the other contributions to a thread?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #28611 by SurfskiEstonia
Hi! If You click on the name of a forum member, You will see the threads where they've posted. Click on the topic or the thumbnail, and it will take You to the member's post.

The other half of the question is pretty funny :D I sometimes wish for such a setting as well, but don't think that there is one here :)

Current: Carbonology Boost double, Jantex Gamma Mid
Previous: Nelo Ocean Ski L, Jantex Gamma Rio Large Minus

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #28624 by [email protected]
I suspect that you'll find the offending posts have disappeared. I have magic powers that way.

Sorry I didn't pick up on this earlier. I sometimes get involved with other things and don't read all the posts...

But I do get messages sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so if you think I should be made aware of certain posts or things are going pear-shaped for any reason, just drop me a line and we can discuss it.

I keep the forum going because (IMHO) it's a great resource for people to discuss aspects of our beloved sport.

Cheers
Rob

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
The following user(s) said Thank You: crallan, MCImes

• MCImes
  • Visitor
7 years 3 weeks ago #28630 by MCImes
Thank you Rob!

Keep the forum going forever! This is one of the only and best sources for surfski information on the internet. Down in SA and AU you guys have awesome paddling clubs to create community and mentoring around. In the USA, surfskiiers are a loose group of padders with no home and forums like this is one of the best and only ways to get the great knowledge of the experienced skiiers.

Anyways, thanks and long live surfski.info

Latest Forum Topics