User Banned.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #28686 by Uffilation
Replied by Uffilation on topic User Banned.
@steve, I am hearing you, same what I also thought for a while. Tried to be helpul in the beginning (naive part of me), but then I got p.ssed off by the repetative political and cultural bashing and thus I replied accordingly as this stuff does not belong on sites like these. Then I stopped posting (following the "don't feed the troll" line after having played "reverse the game" for some posts). Caused by whatever motivation, as that thread was still allways on top later on, I scrolled over some posts one day and stumbled over that post on sharing the personal post work-out Thai massage lady on the camp site to pay-off the expenses for bringing her to Europe. Yep, I admit, that triggered me off again.
If one hasn't read some of those lines which a couple of people got angry about, things look different though from other perspectives, I agree.
But I also learned from this episode that the good old "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference” (Mark Twain) has some truth to it (taken self-critically).
Some have contacted the administrator and got him blocked, thanks again.
Surely was the first and last time I got involved in "social media" this way :laugh:
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Uffilation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #28714 by Watto
Replied by Watto on topic User Banned.
Reply to zachhandler: mate the latest greatest troll is ... TAFFY MICK. This guy never stops crapping on about this wonderful sport and the boats we paddle, never not enthusiastic about his paddling and his boats (go Stellar), never not positive about all ski-related. Yes I'm being facetious, tongue-in-cheek but hey while there are a few dicks out there, how awesome is this group who love and are dedicated to, like Taffy Mick, getting out there in skis and giving it a crack rain, hail or shine.

More
7 years 1 week ago #28715 by TaffyMick
Replied by TaffyMick on topic User Banned.
Why thank you Watto, I tries me best mate though the thought of another Southern Hemisphere Winter of pre sunrise / pre work paddles on my Stellar SEI or Vajda K1 is always a challenge for these 61 year old bones . Lol!!!

Mick

Stellar SEI, Fenn Bluefin S, Sladecraft Comet Long Rec & Vajda K1

More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #28717 by Watto
Replied by Watto on topic User Banned.
Off topic but in a good way (celebrating the good rather than the bad), but breeding boats in my shed to share the love has paid off, one of my sons keen for us to do the Avon Descent together - this shot taken by photographer from local paper The West the other morning. No hail, rain or shine, just some fog and dolphins on the river (this within 1 km of the city centre, Perth). Go this sport! and hey you've got some catching up to do Taffy Mick, have a handful of years on you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Watto.

Latest Forum Topics