KAYAKPRO SPEEDSTROKE ERGOMETER for sale

More
7 years 2 months ago #27896 by Tom
Two years old. Good condition. $3600 new.

For sale for $2000 or best offer. Please submit your best offer to me by 10th February 2017.

Are you a kayaker or a ski paddler? Do you want to get better?

You need a KayakPro SpeedStroke Ergometer, the preferred ergometer of the Australian Institute of Sport. KayakPro, the official suppliers of ergometers to the 2004 Athens Games, 2006 Asian Games, 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, 2010 Asian Games, and 2012 London Olympic Games.

SpeedStroke Gym is KayakPro’s heavy-use Kayak Ergometer, designed for high input and multi-user use in Gyms, clubs and by professionals. It’s extremely robust steel construction and easy operating mechanisms allow easy use and adjustment. The SpeedStroke Gym Kayak ergometer replicates kayaking precisely. It is fully performance calibrated for kayaks and gives the same “on-the-water” feel as real kayaking .

This is the crème de la crème kayak ergometer.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Erik Borgnes says:

"1. The Speedstroke GYM is exceptionally robust. I think that this GYM will outlast me. The only question will be which one of my children will inherit it.

2. The Gym provides excellent simulation of the kayak stroke technique. You will develop and hone proper technique on this ergometer.

3. The rope pulley system is exceptionally smooth. The catch is immediate and solid, just like a kayak or surfski on the water.

4 Computer – Having so much data on a compact display is great. I also like that because of the ability to calibrate the computer monitor, I can take technique and balance and weather out of the equation and accurately measure how much power I can produce today, mid season, next year, and next decade.

5 Software – The possibility of online training and racing is a Godsend to those of us who are not able to train routinely with a club during daylight hours. Also, because there are three software products already available for the GYM, because KayakPro has developed relationships with the British Canoe Union, the French Canoe Kayak Association, The Canadian Canoe Association, the Hungarian Canoe Federation, and will supply the ergometers for the USA indoor paddling championships, they have momentum and international recognition. The Speedstroke GYM is also used by many of the world’s best ICF paddlers, so some day it might be possible for me to race Tim Brabants or Eirik Veraas Larsen online for a virtual beer. . . and make them pay up in Dubai . . .

...Over the past decade, I have owned and/or tried four other kayak ergometers, and the Speedstroke GYM is hands-down the best one..."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1459212020805317@facebook
  • Visitor
6 years 11 months ago #28750 by 1459212020805317@facebook
Replied by 1459212020805317@facebook on topic KAYAKPRO SPEEDSTROKE ERGOMETER for sale
Hi Tom!
I am looking for a good used Dansprint ergometer.
Have you sold yours?

More
6 years 11 months ago #28759 by Tom
yes, I'm afraid it has already gone!

Latest Forum Topics