Working hard, Hawaii style
Thursday, 15 May 2008
Picture this: as I write this, I'm lying on a recliner on the deck of a house on the beach at North Shore, Oahu, about 500m from the famous Pipeline surfing spot...
Most of the paddlers have already sent their skis to Molokai Island - the admin has been done and it's time to relax before the race...
Here are some photos showing what we've been up to - hard work, but someone's got to do it...
- I could get used to this... I could get used to this...
- Submarine museum, Pearl Harbour Submarine museum, Pearl Harbour
- Eating Japanese style Eating Japanese style
- Slumming it, North Shore Slumming it, North Shore
- North Shore sundowners North Shore sundowners
- Who are all those guys! Who are all those guys!
- Sundowners - North Shore style! Sundowners - North Shore style!
- Hank's nuts dropping Hank's nuts dropping