Help please! Broken Surfski browser

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 6 days ago #11244 by arminius
I think my browser is broken because every time I type in Surfski.info the homepage articles remain unchanged. Seriously though, I visit this website several times a week and haven't seen any updates for weeks - e.g. the New Zealand King of the Harbour has come and gone but according to the website it is happening in a few weeks. Did it really happen? Who won?

I use this website and all the resources for free and realise that this is a labour of love and unlikely to be bought by Facebook for a billion dollars but unless there is new content, people stop visiting and advertisers stop advertising - this happened to the NZ sufski website.

I would love to help to generate content if there is a lack of resources or to do editing etc if that is a scarce resource.

Another perfect day in paradise. A bit of sun, a bit of rain and it's not even lunch time.
Last edit: 12 years 6 days ago by arminius.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 days ago #11248 by owenfromwales
Arminus,
How about an expose on the Kiwi surfski scene? If you could put it together with photos I`m sure others from around the globe would follow suit.
Another option would be write in detail about the skis being made in NZ. I know that Sissons has stopped producing the Skevolution, but I hear that one or two new companies are getting close to releasing new boats - lots of photos and grass-roots info would be greatly appreciated!
Happy paddling,
Owen

189cm 90~100kg
Present skis:
2017 Stellar SEI 2G
1993 Gaisford Spec Ski
1980s Pratt Spec Ski
1980s UK Surf Skis Ocean Razor
Previous
1980s UK Surf Skis Ocean Razor X 3
1987 Kevlar Chalupsky (Hummel) (Welsh copy!)
1988 Kevlar Double Chalupsky
1992 Hammerhead spec
2000 Fenn copy

More
12 years 6 days ago #11252 by DaveC
Go to www.sportzhub.com, click on Kayaking, scroll down to race report titled "King of the Harbour - Australians fill the men's podium, Kiwi's the womens"

Latest Forum Topics