Warranty on skis, online complaints, etc

• davewilson
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #15363 by davewilson
Replied by davewilson on topic Re: Warranty on skis, online complaints, etc
Totally agree with Barry P1 on his last post - let the peanut gallery see a report from a couple of independants quick smart and then see whether epic au should stump up a new boat for rabids.

A lot of companies would have taken the high ground shut this down earlier with a new boat/repair deserved or not, (is it too late?)there are no winners here, only lessons for the players.

- this is better than Judge Judy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #16028 by schroeds
awww...I wanted to turn some mates onto this fantastic soap opera but the youtube clip's been taken down...litigation pending??

Anyway that's like reading a thriller with the last page missing...Anyone have a link to it anywhere?

• davewilson
  • Visitor
11 years 1 week ago #16030 by davewilson
Replied by davewilson on topic Re: Warranty on skis, online complaints, etc
Epic something something epic something is all I remember from the video gone awful quiet be great to see what resolution was achieved v10 looks like a great new design but is the quality and warranty back up and price from epic au up there with the rest ?

More
11 years 1 week ago #16032 by Goldcoastkiwi
How is this for the ultimate irony?
I saw the original video rant months ago, and immediately thought
here are the rantings of an imbecile with an axe to grind.
So I did some independent research, not on the guy involved,(I didn't think he warranted any attention) but rather on the various lay ups from the major brands. Got great feed back and very candid
comments from numerous dealers, and was struck by how honest and forthright they all were.The up shot was,when taking all the info into account , I went out and brought an Epic, in Utlra lay-up!
It suited my requirements perfectly, and I'm not hard on my gear so I have no concerns at all about its durabilty etc, just like I would have no concerns about a Stellar or Fenn etc.
So his intial objective has had the opposite effect!

Skis past and present : New Epic V10 Ultra, Fenn Swordfish Carbon,
Stellar S2E Excel double, PRS 570 , V8 Club, V10 Sport Club,Stellar S2E Advantage double, Epic V10 Sport Performance, Think EVO II, Fenn Swordfish Vac Glass, Fenn LS, new model Stellar S2E double, Fenn Bluefin S Carbon Hybrid

Latest Forum Topics