Visit to Cape town

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #15177 by Cell
Visit to Cape town was created by Cell
Hello, I'm planning to a holiday in Cape town in december and would like to do some surfskiing. I contacted The paddling centre and they had Fenn xt that I could rent, is there any other places that I can hire beginner or intermediate surfskis?

I would like to go downwind, Millers run seems really cool but transport is a problem, even if I get a car I can't find train or buses that go further than to Simonstown.

I'm greatful for all information and advices I can get!
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Cell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #15181 by [email protected]
If you can sort yourself a ski, there's no problem about getting transport to do Millers Runs! Give me a shout closer to the time. How long will you be in Cape Town?

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
11 years 2 months ago #15188 by Cell
Replied by Cell on topic Re: Visit to Cape town
Cool! Me and a friend will be staying from 14-29 december. I can't find any pm function so should I just post on the forum then?

More
11 years 2 months ago #15189 by [email protected]
No worries - lookout for an email from me!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
11 years 2 months ago #15218 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic Re: Visit to Cape town
Going to be in cape town from Thursday, bit hold of a fenn elite. Strong SE and sun! Can't wait!

More
10 years 4 months ago #19348 by Rashek
Replied by Rashek on topic Visit to Cape town
Hello!

I am the "friend" mentioned in the original post. We are now at the airport in Gothenburg on our way down to Fish Hoek =). Looking forward to doing my first Miller's run soon! We've had some contact with the surfski center so skis should be waiting for us. Transportation remains something to be solved though...

Latest Forum Topics