Wave deflector on the cheap.

More
8 years 7 months ago #24387 by Kayaknut
That really looks great. I have a Think ACE i bought just a couple of months ago. You guys in Australia really have your act together. I send an e-mail to the Think outfit in South Carolina and never got an answer. I recently ordered a Think leg leash from you guys by mistake thinking I was ordering it from the outfit on the West Coast. It was nice of you to e-mail me and refund the purchase price. I wonder how long (if ever) I get some response from someone in the US about this. :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #24412 by Fath2o
Replied by Fath2o on topic Wave deflector on the cheap.
The video is great! Quite an eye opener. It's interesting, I once mentioned on an ancient thread, that I had problems with cockpit drainage
when swamped due to a poorly designed bailer. I may be wrong, but I believe it was Ranga that said that elite paddlers don't get swamped and it is not an issue for them. Implying that if I improve my skills it won't be a problem for me either.
Boy, couldn't help but notice that those elite paddlers sure have a lot of interesting devices to keep water out of their cockpits.
:huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics