PLAYLIST-TAHITI 2015

More
8 years 3 months ago #25365 by @NachoSoler94
HI Guys !!!
I went to the world champs in Tahiti and then later to the Mara'amu surfski race. Apart from the racing when I had a blast, my team and I had the time of our lives exploring this wonderful location getting to know the locals who were extremely friendly and hospitable. I have no more words to describe the trip, it was awesome.
I thought that a good idea was to make daily videos about the journey as it was one of the best trips I've ever done.

So I put the link of the playlist here so that you can check out all the great things we did:
HI Guys !!!
I went to the world champs in Tahiti and then later to the Mara'amu surfski race. Apart from the racing when I had a blast, my team and I had the time of our lives exploring this wonderful location getting to know the locals who were extremely friendly and hospitable. I have no more words to describe the trip, it was awesome.
I thought that a good idea was to make daily videos about the journey as it was one of the best trips I've ever done.

So I put the link of the playlist here so that you can check out all the great things we did:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6Zc8kslB...tialt9EtxD2w-h8lhv4Z

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #25366 by Flowmaster
Replied by Flowmaster on topic PLAYLIST-TAHITI 2015
Nice playlist and holiday makes me wanne leave the winter B)

...ooooO...................
...(.......)......Ooooo....
....\.....(.......(.......).....
.....\.__)........)...../.....
...................(__./......
JUST LEAVE FOOTPRINTS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics