Paddling Tank Tops

4 months 2 weeks ago #36279 by TomWalsh
Paddling Tank Tops was created by TomWalsh
A slightly bizarre and specific question but has anyone got any recommendations for fast dry paddling 'tank tops'.

I'm based in Hong Kong with a lot more free time due to the various quarantines and looks like I will be paddling through the insanely hot summer. Would love to do this in a tank top or equivalent.

Thoughts?

Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 2 weeks ago #36282 by MuzLath
Replied by MuzLath on topic Paddling Tank Tops
have a look at these Mocke shirts, & don't bother cutting the sleeves off. The material is fantastic even in high temps & high humidity. Easily the best paddling shirt I've ever owned.
mockepaddling.com/product-category/fly-dry-shirts/

4 months 2 weeks ago #36283 by kwolfe
Replied by kwolfe on topic Paddling Tank Tops
Having a family of 6 (not including the dog), I'm always looking for a good value and I found "generics" on amazon that have both worked out really well.  One is DRSKIN and the other is Tesla brand.  The DRSKIN I have is a long sleeve but its fast drying and coo enough to where on warmer days for sure.  They also make a short sleeve and tank top.  The best part is that they are $12 US.  For that kind of money it's way less painful trying one out.

4 months 2 weeks ago #36284 by Epicpaddler
Replied by Epicpaddler on topic Paddling Tank Tops
I'll second the Mocke shirts. I use one as my go-to race shirt in warm weather. Super breathable and dries quickly. Patagonia also makes some great quick dry paddling shirts. I teach sailing in the summertime and after my run in last year with skin cancer I try to cover up more. Having a quick dry and breathable shirt is a requirement.

3 months 3 weeks ago #36448 by TomWalsh
Replied by TomWalsh on topic Paddling Tank Tops
Sorry for the slow response; as with many I'm sure, COVID-19 and the complications it has brought meant I was delayed.

In short, got Mocke top, best shaped and fastest drying top I've ever owned. 

Latest Forum Topics

Ski trailer? (4 Posts)

16 minutes ago

Think Six - aim of design? (24 Posts)

5 days 5 hours ago
Protected by R Antispam