Surfski in Mexico

More
2 years 4 months ago #39230 by oandrade
Surfski in Mexico was created by oandrade
Hi folks,

I've been practicing surfski for almost two years in Brazil and I can say that the sport is very common here, with many boat options (domestic and imported), and surfers spread all around.

I am writing to you as I am looking for communities in Mexico but I have not found any reference until now. 

Does anyone know of any surfski communities, or any places where I can buy (e.g epic or think), practice, or even store my own boat in Mexico?

Best regards,
Osvaldo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rhainan
  • Visitor
2 years 4 months ago #39231 by rhainan
Replied by rhainan on topic Surfski in Mexico
I follow these guys and they seem to be very active with paddling and racing on the pacific side.  They would probably be very helpful if you reached out to them.

www.clubdecanotajemanzanillo.com

More
2 years 4 months ago #39236 by [email protected]
Hey Osvaldo,

Kenny Howell from Epic Kayaks has done many surfski paddling trips to Mexico and has a bunch of information he'd be happy to share.  Contact him at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Good luck!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
The following user(s) said Thank You: oandrade

Latest Forum Topics