Adding a classified section

1 week 2 days ago #39246 by sarzelopez
This is without a doubt the best site for everything ski related. 

Would there be a way to have a classified section? I know there is a never used thread but it seeems a dedicated section would be better. 

It just crossed my mind now that surfskinews went down. I used that page exclusively for the classifieds. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago #39249 by robin.mousley
Interesting.
I'm debating the future of surfski.info right now.  Up until now, the sport has been so small and niche that it's been a labour of love and has cost me to run it.
But clearly, surfski is expanding all over the world and there may be some way for me to pay for it and even make some pocket money out of it, which would be nice after a 17 year (so far) project!
Ok.  I'll see what I can do - there are classifieds modules that I could add.  Debating whether to move the whole thing to something like Wix as a platform too.  Hmm...  Watch this space!
Thanks for the feedback!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics

Tips to increase paddling angle? (8 Posts)

17 hours 32 minutes ago

Epic codes (8 Posts)

4 days 13 hours ago
Protected by R Antispam