please extend login timeout

More
6 years 1 month ago #30846 by tve
Could you please extend the login timeout to at least 24 hrs, best several days? I have a window open with many surfski tabs, surfski.info being one of them, and when I look for news in the morning I have to re-login every single time. Please extend the login timeout so a simple page refresh brings in the new topics on the forum. Thanks much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #30853 by [email protected]
24hrs configured. Let's see if that works.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
6 years 1 month ago #30854 by Fath2o
Replied by Fath2o on topic please extend login timeout
FYI, my login timed out while typing a reply to kwolfe. On second attempt url to surfski Kauai was rejected as spam.

More
6 years 1 month ago #30855 by [email protected]

FYI, my login timed out while typing a reply to kwolfe

That's irritating. I changed the setting only a few minutes ago, so hopefully it just needs to work its way through caching, etc.

On second attempt url to surfski Kauai was rejected as spam.

Hmm... the only configured restriction is that no more than 6 URLs are allowed per post, so it shouldn't have blocked you. Won't you please send me the link so that I can test it? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Rob

Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
6 years 1 month ago #30856 by tve
Replied by tve on topic please extend login timeout
Thanks for the change!
My original message was rejected as spam and I had to remove a mention of surfski.info for it to pass.

More
6 years 1 month ago #30858 by [email protected]
Tarnation! So it sounds as though if you put any kind of URL in like www.surfski.info, it fails?

Rob

More
6 years 1 month ago #30859 by [email protected]
How about something like www.amazon.com?

Rob

More
6 years 1 month ago #30860 by [email protected]
And how about www.surfskikauai.com/

Rob

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #30861 by [email protected]

Rob

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by [email protected].

More
6 years 1 month ago #30882 by tve
Replied by tve on topic please extend login timeout
hmmm, I'm not seeing any difference. After a couple of hours I refresh the page and I'm logged out.

Latest Forum Topics