Re: Logout

More
16 years 8 months ago #649 by [email protected]
We really love this open source stuff, but sometimes things happen not quite the way we expect.

We'll check it out. Thanks for reporting it.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alain Jaques
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #650 by Alain Jaques
Replied by Alain Jaques on topic Re: Logout
Thanks Robert, we do appreciate your testing. We are running a Content Management System (Joomla), User Management software (Community Builder) and forum software (SMF) which we have integrated to use a common login with a third piece of software. Unfortunately this is a bit buggy as you have discovered.

Please bear with us as we sort out these niggles. And keep letting us know where is bombs out.

More
16 years 8 months ago #651 by Hemd
Replied by Hemd on topic Re: Logout
No worries! I love OpenSource Software myself. Actually I am busy deploying my own website about LifeSaving (in Holland). It will use the same CMS as you guys use and probably the same forum software as well. (If I get it to work)

Guess where I got the idea!! ;)

Just keep up the good work! ;D

• Seaugi
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #652 by Seaugi
Replied by Seaugi on topic Re: Bugs.
Another bug that I've found is that photos for the ads in the classifieds don't seem to open up. I use firefox - if that means anything to anyone.
Cheers
Sean

Latest Forum Topics