Paddling around kirribilli/harbour

More
5 years 8 months ago #32249 by laurie
Hi all, Just Moved over from the west coast to kirribilli. Have been paddling a bit around here and wondering if there are any groups heading out for morning surf ski training in the area. I see oceanpaddler have sessions in middle harbour but just wondering if anyone is keen to dodge the ferries Around here. Saw 2 paddlers out today in a Fenn and a think around North Sydney/neutral bay but couldn’t see where they were launching from. Any help appreciated. Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #32256 by DMax
Hi Laurie

Welcome to the east coast! I've only just signed up to the forum, but have been a reader for a while. Yes, Oceanpaddler head out from Balmoral on a Fri and Mon morning at 0530 and on Sunday morns as well now I believe.

I do some sessions during the week with Guy Leeches group as well as some early morning sessions with a few mates. There is also the Sydney Harbour Surfclub group that paddle our of Rosebay during the week also I believe. Let me know if you need any links to the groups. Cheers Dave

Cheers, Dave

Current boat: Fenn Swordfish S (Hybrid layup).
Previous boats: Epic V8 (Performance layup), Stella SR (Excel layup).

"The sea lives in every one of us" - Robert Wyland.

The following user(s) said Thank You: laurie

More
5 years 8 months ago #32258 by laurie
Thanks mate. Ill try and get across to manly and or balmoral for one of those sessions. Where do you guys head out generally?

Latest Forum Topics