New safety techniques

More
13 years 7 months ago #5241 by Rightarmbad
From our friends with those funny boats that seem to do more about safety than actually paddling.
Maybe they have finally found an answer to their surf ski envy and figured out how to deal with a wet exit.

Latest in paddle floats

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5245 by garykroukamp
Lovely! Tried to order one but the suppliers were suggesting alternate uses which seemed too extreme for a simple guy like me. Asked my wife to stand in but she refused due to the water temperature being about 13degC at the moment. Maybe I'll try to order a sheep-shaped flotation device as ultimately I felt too sheepish to order the first one suggested. Baaaa!

More
13 years 7 months ago #5248 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic Re:New safety techniques
talk about paddling partners.....imagine the coast guards report

More
13 years 7 months ago #5249 by Rightarmbad
So,um, Sandy, do you want to come and do some, um, paddle float rescue practice with me?

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

More
13 years 7 months ago #5251 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic Re:New safety techniques
No thanx rightarmbad , I'll just skip the float and haul my testicles over the rail sidesaddle and be on my way !

More
13 years 7 months ago #5258 by Rightarmbad
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

goddam ambiguous names......

• Kenny S
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #5353 by Kenny S
Replied by Kenny S on topic Re:New safety techniques
Lord forgive him, he doesn't mean to damn you. (as I was forgiven)

More
13 years 6 months ago #5354 by Rightarmbad
I wish I knew what that meant.

• SS@Bermuda7
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #5355 by SS@Bermuda7
Replied by SS@Bermuda7 on topic Re:New safety techniques
It'll come to you.

Latest Forum Topics