Re: Reputation

More
16 years 4 months ago #1209 by [email protected]

Thanks for dropping me at the Point btw.

Ouch... Sorry! Perhaps "feeling quite comfortable" is an exaggeration; "not daring to look round for fear of falling off" might be closer to the truth - but you're right, I didn't exactly look out for you, did I?

(Bit like the captain of the Oceanus who abandoned ship first so he could "direct rescue operations from shore".)

:(

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #1210 by deanjordaan

I really think all paddlers should support the NSRI financially. They have an option to set up a small monthly debit order. If we aren't going to support them, then who the hell is?

I completely agree. And then you've got an easy answer for all the extra requests. ;)

More
16 years 4 months ago #1211 by [email protected]

I really think all paddlers should support the NSRI financially. They have an option to set up a small monthly debit order. If we aren't going to support them, then who the hell is?

For anyone looking for info: www.nsri.org.za/new/default.asp

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Latest Forum Topics