Re: Around Bowen Race

More
16 years 9 months ago #481 by [email protected]

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #482 by [email protected]
And with special permission from the beloved HukiGirl herself...

Man - you gotta call that devotion to paddling!

Rob

Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
16 years 9 months ago #483 by hukigirl
Replied by hukigirl on topic Re: Around Bowen Race
Hey Rob,

That is my paddle buddy Nathan on his old Mark 1. And I am posing beside a kayak made by a local Vancouver Island company ( Pacific Oceaneering and Design ) in my home town who sponsors me when I need a sea kayak. They also sponsor any repairs I need to my Huki surfski's....pisses my paddle buddies off. Told them to get a boob job, put on a bikini and win some races !

How about posting some studly photo's of you SA guys for us Canadian surfski girls.... " Rudderboy " with a paddle would do just fine.

;) HG

• Alain Jaques
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #484 by Alain Jaques
Replied by Alain Jaques on topic Re: Around Bowen Race
Here's another beautiful Canadian paddler, Karen Furneaux www.karenfurneaux.com

I like this thread...
Attachments:

More
16 years 9 months ago #485 by [email protected]

I like this thread...

Hoo boy, I think we're going to have to moderate this thread really carefully!!! ;D

Rob

More
16 years 9 months ago #486 by hukigirl
Replied by hukigirl on topic Re: Around Bowen Race
OK GUYS....still waiting ;D. We want Dawid, Damien and Barry Lewin, with NOTHING but their paddles ! Kinda like that great pic of Oscar caught in the buff !

Surfski poster boys...let's liven the sport up a bit.

HG

More
16 years 9 months ago #487 by [email protected]

OK GUYS....still waiting ;D. We want Dawid, Damien and Barry Lewin, with NOTHING but their paddles ! Kinda like that great pic of Oscar caught in the buff !

Well, we're doing an exercise with the NSRI on Sunday and RudderBoy will be there - I'll have my cameras there so I'll do my best to capture some Rudder Beef...

Daw & Barry are up in Durban so we'll have to rely on someone up there to do the honours!

Rob

More
16 years 9 months ago #488 by stuartknaggs
Replied by stuartknaggs on topic Re: Around Bowen Race
Hey Hukigirl, this is getting really off topic but how is Nathan doing? I got his ski for him when he lived down in the Caribbean but have not heard much from him since he moved up North. Tell him to come down for a holiday, we have a 14k race end of August and a 25k race end of September....

Latest Forum Topics