Rear deck bag

More
16 years 4 months ago #1449 by richardh
Rear deck bag was created by richardh
I saw this information - regarding the (non) addition of hatches to a ski. I'm pretty sure it is from Durban.

There is locally made pouch that you attach on to the back deck with a 1.5m shoe lace threading it through the rope clamps. This pouch can contain your drinking system and any items you want to take with you. This way you do not add any weight on to the actual product.

Can anyone point me to a URL for this or is there a local (Australian) product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #1450 by [email protected]

Can anyone point me to a URL for this or is there a local (Australian) product.

See:
www.absoluteoutdoors.com.au/index.php?ma...58b2f7fed1f2dd4d1b08

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
16 years 4 months ago #1451 by [email protected]
And for a wider range:

www.pacoutdoor.com/2007/index.cfm?action=family&familyID=2

And they have Aussie agents:

Australia
Sea to Summit
6-8 Brown Street
East Perth WA 6004
Australia

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tel: +61 8 92216617
Fax: +61 8 92216618
www.seatosummit.com.au

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
16 years 4 months ago #1452 by richardh
Replied by richardh on topic Re: Rear deck bag
Rob.

Thanks very much for the information, I should have made my request clearer as I've got some dry bags.

I believe that the pouch was not waterproof, but had good attachments to the deck bungy mounts to put dry bags etc in!

Latest Forum Topics