Mako6 and Epic double?

More
17 years 1 month ago #214 by Martin
Having seen the Mako6 and Epic skis poping up everywhere, I was wondering whether the manufacturers are planning the release of double versions? To me this is a natural direction but I personally have not heard any rumours.
Damn, My shed is getting a bit too full for new versions, and how do I get this passed the medem?

Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago #215 by [email protected]
Fenn have not announced anything in the way of a Mako6 double. They currently offer the Millennium double and the XT double (the XT is a slightly more stable version, has adjustable single footwell cockpits fore & aft).

When I asked Oscar about a V10 double he said that "there will be a double some time in the future"... so I'm not sure if they've even started the design yet.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
16 years 9 months ago #216 by deanjordaan
I for one would really love the major manufacturers to release new S2 models. I enjoy doubles paddling but find the current ski's uncomfortable and way behind the innovation (speed, stability and comfort) in singles over the last 2 years.

I'd imagine that the first to market will benefit from the gap that currently exists.

Com'mon...

Latest Forum Topics