Boat reviews in the works?

More
15 years 9 months ago #2258 by txbuckeye
Curious what boat reviews might be in the works for the future? Surprised we haven't heard a whole lot about the new Honcho's besides the Guevara. Also looking forward to a more in depth review of the Think Legend, the Huki's.
I thought I heard rumors that Custom Kayaks was developing a new, more stable version of the ICON?
I also think a new multi ski review/shootout would be great reading. Maybe a dual shootout with the novice/intermediate ski's going against one another and the intermediate/advances ski's squaring off. Make it a triple with a double ski shootout also?
Hmmm, that sounds like alot of work. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2259 by [email protected]

I thought I heard rumors that Custom Kayaks was developing a new, more stable version of the ICON?

Funny you should say that... I visited Mark Lewin at his factory this afternoon to find... the raw unfinished plug of his new ski.

He gave me permission to take a few photos - see attached.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
Attachments:

More
15 years 9 months ago #2260 by mbuck428
Rob:

Was it me, or was there only one photo?

More
15 years 9 months ago #2261 by [email protected]

Rob:

Was it me, or was there only one photo?

Picky, picky! :)

I'll be posting a review of Mark's new double shortly and I'm going to shove some photos of the single into that article.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Latest Forum Topics