Re: Hatch in V10L?

More
16 years 9 months ago #729 by rojo
Re: Hatch in V10L? was created by rojo
Hi Ravn,
sorry if this is slighly off topic: Where did you get the ski from? Are there any surfski dealers in Denmark? As Rob mentioned at some other place, in Germany only Forcefield is available.
I will be travelling to Denmark and Sweden soon to do some racing (although in kayaks) but would not mind to check out some long distance skis also.
By the way, great that your Blog is up again, some time back your discreption of the new rudder for your Inuk helped me quite a bit to do the same on my kayak.

Cheers from Germany

Rolf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #730 by [email protected]

Are there any surfski dealers in Denmark?

Epic Dealer in Denmark:

Kano & Kajak Butikken (DENMARK)
Skovshoved Havn 10A
AK - 2920 Charlottenlund
DENMARK,
45 3990 8989
www.kajak.dk
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

In Sweden:
Nomado Kayak (Norrkoping)
Norra Promenaden 31
Norrkoping, SWEDEN
+46 11 10 45 40
FAX: +46 70 283 16 58
www.nomado.se
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
16 years 9 months ago #731 by Ravn
Replied by Ravn on topic Re: Hatch in V10L?
Hi Rolf

Thank, i will try to update my blog with my surfski experinces:-) See it at www.hamberg.dk

Kano & Kajak Butikken is the dealer in Denmark, that where i got it. Actualy i think they only have one V10L in fiberglass in stock. I bought the V10 Sport for my kayak club.

Which races are you doing in Denmark? Are you doing Tour de Gudenaa? If im at home you are welcome to try my V10L or my clubs V10 Sport. My club is very close to the danish Epic dealer (10 min by car). Both is just north of Copenhagen.

Best regards Ravn

More
16 years 9 months ago #732 by rojo
Replied by rojo on topic Re: Hatch in V10L?
Hi Ravn,
I will be doing the SeaChallenge Fyn and the Dalsland Marathon in Sweden. Originaly I planed to do the TdG as well but I think this is just getting a bit too much. I will decide that after I get back from Sweden.

Cheers

Rolf

More
16 years 5 months ago #733 by quickwaves
Replied by quickwaves on topic Re: Hatch in V10L?
Ravn did you ever get that hatch installed? I'm considering putting in a 4" Sea Dog brand hatch, in front of the footwell, for the sole purpose of allowing the interior to dry out, without removing any of the spline.

Latest Forum Topics