New Think UNO

More
7 years 5 months ago #27617 by Llodrá
New Think UNO was created by Llodrá
Hi...I'm looking for my next surfski, so as a lightweight paddler, always looking for boats with the right amount of volume.

Last week i realised Think kayaks has released the new version of the UNO, a really fast boat i owned a few years ago...so i wonder what's the "new formula" for the UNO...better stability/better performance at big seas conditions??

Would be nice to hear some feedback from paddlers who have tried this ski ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #27621 by jazzman
Replied by jazzman on topic New Think UNO
I know that Stew O'Regan in Australia has paddled it. I'm sure he'll pop along in a while and give an opinion. Whilst I haven't paddled it yet , the feedback from a couple of elite level paddlers who have is overwhelmingly positive.

More
7 years 4 months ago #27691 by Stew
Replied by Stew on topic New Think UNO
I've been lucky enough to have had the new Uno since it arrived in Australia a few weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to document my thoughts on the design as of yet, outside of my posts on Facebook and Instagram.

John Wilkie has had the opportunity to write a review, which you can find here:

zss.com.au/

I've been blown away at how good it is in the ocean, the ergonomics for a paddler my size and weight (172cm and 76kgs) and how it feels downwind. Feedback from our team paddlers, Teneale Hatton (current Womens World Champ) and Mackenzie Hynard (current World U23 Champion) has been fantastic. Macca commented to me that he can't go back to a Max because the Uno is just so good. He's pretty much the same size as me as a guide.

Latest Forum Topics