Carbonology Sport Switch

More
5 years 3 months ago #33278 by sarzelopez
Hello, 

I`ve recently (last wednesday) acquired my first Ski, a Carbonology Sport Switch - Carbon Vacuum Layup.

I paddle canoes, but I`ve always been interested in Surfskis, mainly because I like kayaking for fitness, and Surfskis are kayaks on steroids. (Rec. Kayaks).

I decided to take this season off of paddling canoes and focus solely on kayak/ski. After months using a CLC Pax 20 as my dear boat, I decided to upgrade.

I`m planning on posting review of the boat when I feel I have it relatively all figured out.

If anyone on this forum has had experience paddling the Switch, I would greatly appreciate any comments/review about their thoughts on the boat.

Thanks in advance for any response. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #34467 by [email protected]
Howzit, going through some old posts, I saw this one had no reply.

There was a fair amount of discussion on the Switch already on the forum.  Not sure if you saw this thread:

www.surfski.info/forum/19-boats/17651-ne...bonology-switch.html

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
4 years 9 months ago #34470 by [email protected]
Ok...

Out of curiosity, I went onto the carbonology website only to find no mention of the Switch so I contacted Hein van Rooyen to ask him if the Switch was still being manufactured. 

He said, "No, the Pulse replaced both the Switch and the Atom".  

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Latest Forum Topics