Nordic Kayaks Excrsize

More
2 years 10 months ago #38480 by STC67
Nordic Kayaks Excrsize was created by STC67
Does anyone have any experience with boat? I can't find any reviews anywhere

I am looking at it being my first boat for ocean paddling and introduction to downwinders. 

There is always an elite paddler that can paddle a beginner boat almost as fast as an elite boat. www.facebook.com/NordicKayaks/posts/flas...ki/2168441589891372/

The shorter 5.5m length appeals to me for no other reason than easier to store. 
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #38481 by Steve Hansen
Replied by Steve Hansen on topic Nordic Kayaks Excrsize
It's worth noting that the dimensions are identical to the Epic V8 and the rocker looks to be the same. What is different is that the Epic's cockpit is more forward. On the other hand, the Excrsize appears to have a narrower catch. You can check this out here:  surfskicomparison.com/
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Steve Hansen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: STC67, WulfKeeper

More
2 years 10 months ago #38487 by mrcharly
Replied by mrcharly on topic Nordic Kayaks Excrsize
That looks like a good boat for rough water and beginner surfski.

Comparing it with the V8 and nelo 510, the 'fuller' profile of the v8 really stands out. The v8 carries its width out for much more of the boat - so it is a bigger volume boat than either the 510 or Excrsize.

More
2 years 10 months ago #38495 by Radioactiveman
I got my Exrcize end of Nov last year and used it all winter.I am based in North Germany and winter was cold and long this time - I just took my first ride without a dry suit last week.I love the ski, it never dropped me and is a perfect fit for my frame and size. But due to the winter and just 2 years of experience I only used the ski in flatwater. Please do not complain about species-inappropriate husbandry ;-) Didn’t dare yet to try it in the sea or choppy waters.So I cannot judge the ski on how great it surfs, but it is definitely a very stable boat for beginners.
Cheers

Latest Forum Topics