Nelo Surfski

More
14 years 6 months ago #3733 by Steve Hansen
Nelo Surfski was created by Steve Hansen
Eirik Veraas Larson(Norwegian Olympic K1 paddler)has a picture of the new Nelo ski he has taken posession of.Anyone seen it or have any info on it?There's nothing on Nelo's website yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #3734 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic Re:Nelo Surfski
Here's the pic on Eirik's website.

His (brief) blog entry is here:
www.veraaslarsen.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=41

I emailed Nelo a month ago and at that stage they said:

"We are working on a long distance ski, and we will already attend some races this year with it, for now it is still a learning process for us.

We are working on the fittings and we will present more official info in the next few weeks, we will for sure keep you informed!

Regards

Andr? Santos"

I've just asked him for an update!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by [email protected].

More
14 years 6 months ago #3735 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic Re:Nelo Surfski
Here's what Andr? had to say about Eirik's ski:

"He has one of the very first prototypes that will be raced in Dubai, i will be there myself with some other guys, trying to give the skis a go and see in what direction we have to "upgrade" the ski design.

I am collecting some action pictures to publish in our website and in the same day i will forward you our first impressions on this.

Thanks

Andr?"

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Latest Forum Topics