Review of the Stellar SEL (Excel Layup 27lbs)

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #7840 by wesley
I completed my review of the SEL today after racing it for the first time yesterday in a 14 mile ocean race and time trialing it 2 weeks ago on numerous occasions and paddling it extensively over the past three weeks in all the conditions we get here in New England. It can be found on SurfskiRacing.com

Wesley Echols
SurfskiRacing.com
#1 in Surfski Reviews.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by wesley. Reason: addition of link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #8086 by Westley
Yes read that Wesley. It sounds great. Checked one out last week and will paddle it this week, will let you know if I agree but if it is anything like the SES then it will be a winner. It is time that Stellar did what all the others do and put up some sponsorship to put a decent paddler in one, then people will pay attention.

Today is the best day

More
12 years 6 months ago #8090 by wesley
Glad you are still enjoying the SES. I have been advocating this the beginning so stay tuned. Much more to come from Stellar. I think you will be impressed with the SEL.

Wesley Echols
SurfskiRacing.com
#1 in Surfski Reviews.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #8091 by Rightarmbad
Wesley, Westly,so confusing

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Rightarmbad.

Latest Forum Topics