Epic V10 Sport Z seat model

• Webby
  • Visitor
12 years 4 days ago #11219 by Webby
Epic V10 Sport Z seat model was created by Webby
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has any information on the Epic V10 sport z seat model as the z seat is 44.3 cm wide and the wide seat option is 48.3 cm wide. Is there a compromise on stability? being 4 cm less behind the seat. Any comments would be appreciated on the sport Z seat model, stability, seat comfortableness on long sessions. I am currently on an
epic V8.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 days ago #11224 by GregBarton
The widths you are listing are seat widths, not boat widths. The V10 Sport boat width is the same with either seat. The Z seat on the V10 Sport is the same size as the V8 seat.

Most people feel significantly more stable with the Z seat (since it fits better and gives a better connection to the boat) compared to the wide seat option.

More
12 years 4 days ago #11233 by Physio
thanks for that greg,
after webby's post i started checking epic websites, and got fully confused, with one saying the hull was the same, but also saw the two sizes listed somewhere else.

• Webby
  • Visitor
12 years 3 days ago #11234 by Webby
Replied by Webby on topic Re: Epic V10 Sport Z seat model
Thanks for the feedback Greg

More
11 years 11 months ago #11344 by jazzalbart
I have recently bought an Epic V10 as my first venture into a composite boat. The Epic V10 is a bit more stable and is easier to re mount and in downwind, being lighter is easier to catch runs although the nose digs in deeper than the Finn, but that may also be due to the paddler.

Latest Forum Topics