next oceanracing wcship?

More
10 years 7 months ago #18083 by Erhard Katzer

Any ideas wehre the next oceanracing wcship will be? The above video shows my personal impressions oft this this years wcship in vila do conde. After the event me and my family had a great holiday in galicia (north of spain). After two weeks holiday i had to travel back home to austria ( 2700 ks one way). All together a perfect event and holiday!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #18084 by Spudnut72
Replied by Spudnut72 on topic next oceanracing wcship?
Erhard,

Great job. This video brings back incredible memories of a 5 month surf trip through France and Spain in the Euro summer of 1997. A bit older and do more paddling than surfing now but you have given me the motivation to get back over there now that the kids are old enough to enjoy as well. Looking back, I wish I had a ski over there at the time. The coastline through the north of Spain would be an incredible area for paddling in any conditions.

More
10 years 7 months ago #18087 by Erhard Katzer
Tanks for your nice answer!

More
10 years 7 months ago #18097 by [email protected]

Any ideas wehre the next oceanracing wcship will be?

Rumour has it that it will only be in two years time - and it will be back in Porto.

But I don't think anything has been confirmed from ICF yet.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vattendjur59

Latest Forum Topics