Horizon returns to Australia

• GSPT
  • Level 2 Personal Trainer and surf coach
More
10 years 4 months ago #19214 by GSPT
The popular Horizon ski makes a return, with Mango Racing importing the craft from South Africa. It's a great beginner's ski, but also has quite a deal of speed and is flexible in the surf. And tough as teak (has to be for Durban surf conditions). I'll have them in WA soon. Details: 5.6m long, 48cm wide, 30cm high, 17kg. Price: $1999.00.

Greg Smith
Level 2 PT and surf coach
Paddling Technician
S.Africa marathon 79, 81, 83
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #19224 by AR_convert
That's great, they are indeed a great value ski for people starting out in the sport or wanting a ski with stability and well built. I'm pretty sure they are the best value ski in Australia according to the Australian Ski Pricelist I compiled a while ago www.surfski.info/forum/19-boats/16418-au...celist.html?start=20

Regarding WA isn't canoesonline also importing them? www.canoesonline.com.au/surfski/stable_surf_ski.html

Always looking for the next boat :)

• GSPT
  • Level 2 Personal Trainer and surf coach
More
10 years 4 months ago #19226 by GSPT
Replied by GSPT on topic Horizon returns to Australia
Hi. They are a great value ski (actually $1999). As for importing, I can only go on what the importer, Mango Racing tells, me and that is he is now the sole agent. I also saw Ocean Sports was an agent, too. Maybe ask: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Cheers, Greg.

Greg Smith
Level 2 PT and surf coach
Paddling Technician
S.Africa marathon 79, 81, 83

Latest Forum Topics