Training classes in Bellingham or Vancouver

More
4 years 7 months ago #35144 by danceswithlightning
Hi, I was out all season with some fractured ribs and I am just looking to see if there are any training classes happening this fall either in Bellingham, WA or Vancouver, BC area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #35155 by Cryder
Hey there, in Bellingham - the Monday night intervals just wrapped up for the year, but the Lake Whatcom Wednesday night races are still going until daylight savings time. Race starts at 6pm sharp at the Bloedal Donovan park, and we race first basin. This time of year (end of season), attendance is usually around 30 to 40 people. On Saturday's, there is usually a group meet-up from Marine Park at 9am. In Vancouver, BC I believe the Deep Cove TNR is still going for a few more weeks. Note that these aren't classes, just groups of people who paddle together. If you want classes proper, I'd contact Coast Outdoors in North Van or maybe BCKST in Bellingham (youth oriented flatwater paddling program). There are also a few well attended races coming up in the South Sound that you can look at on Sound
Rowers, but sadly you just missed the classics of Indian Arm Challenge and the Lake Sammish Salmon Row. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics