Surfski ergometer

More
3 years 7 months ago #37236 by D.B. Cooper - old
I'm shopping for a surfski ergometer that is designed to simulate a wing paddle stroke out to the side.  It looks like the Kayakpro model is discontinued and another one I say was made in Hungary and did not have any US distributers.  I'm not handy so a DIY is not in my interest or ability.  Cheers. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #37252 by kwolfe
Replied by kwolfe on topic Surfski ergometer
Cooper,
I don't think the Kayakpro is discontinued.  They may be replacing it with the compact model however I would shoot them an email as I imagine they probably have some of the older non-compact model left.  I have one and love it for cold season training.

More
3 years 7 months ago #37255 by agooding2
Replied by agooding2 on topic Surfski ergometer
River Valley Paddlesports in Louisville, KY was selling the Kayak First ergometer, so you might talk with them about it.
www.facebook.com/rivervalleypaddlesports/?fref=tag

Nelo 550L, Streuer Fejna, Nelo Viper 55
Braca XI 705 EL blade, 17K shaft
Braca XI 675 marathon blade, 19K shaft
Braca IV 670 soft blade, 19K shaft

More
3 years 7 months ago #37258 by MidwestRacing
Replied by MidwestRacing on topic Surfski ergometer
Kayakpro is still making them as of last year. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and Grayson can probably help you out. I will warn you, the erg sucks the life out of me every time I get on it. Such a boring, but effective workout.

More
3 years 6 months ago #37265 by paddlinpirate
Replied by paddlinpirate on topic Surfski ergometer
Another option might be a PaddleOne erg...  paddleone.com/en/

More
3 years 6 months ago #37286 by Wesley Kayaker
Replied by Wesley Kayaker on topic Surfski ergometer
Honestly, I feel that the ergometer from KayakFirst is a better bang for the buck. They are located in Hungary but I know some people were using them in the US and Canada, so they must deliver outside of Europe too. 

More
3 years 6 months ago #37287 by KayakFirst Ergometers
Hi, 

You might want to check our ergometers, i believe they will be a good fit for you and the price will definitely fit in your pocket. 

You can drop us a message on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best Ergos Ever!

Latest Forum Topics