What Fenn Ski is this?

More
2 years 5 months ago #39116 by gus122
Hi there,

Wondering if someone can tell me what model ski this is and where it sits in terms of stability and speed vs the current Fennix range?

Has a Fenn Elite sticker on the front....was sold to me at a bargain price as a "Millenium" but I dont think it is...hence why I'm here!

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #39123 by [email protected]

Has a Fenn Elite sticker on the front....was sold to me at a bargain price as a "Millenium" but I dont think it is...hence why I'm here!

It's absolutely not a Millenium!  The Millenium didn't have a single footwell for one thing, and the foredeck looks completely different. 

The Fenn Elite is a model in its own right, and is a great ski.  It's the model before the Fenn Elite S, which is the model before the Fennix Elite S.

The Elite S saw the rudder and cockpit move slightly forward and the nose reduce slightly in volume, the Fennix Elite S more so (or so I understand).  The old Elite is reportedly slightly less stable, but some guys say they prefer it in big downwind conditions.

I owned two Elites before changing to intermediate boats like the Swordfish S and the Zest X that I paddle now.

Great boat, you did well to get a bargain price on it.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gus122

More
2 years 5 months ago #39130 by gus122
Replied by gus122 on topic What Fenn Ski is this?
Thanks for the response!

I thought this was all the case but just wanted someone to confirm! 

Very pleased with purchase. Will be a while before I take it out on the big stuff but will be great for the harbour in the mean time,

Latest Forum Topics