Visiting Cape Town area: paddling ideas ?

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #39554 by Gibson
Hello everyone. 

A friend of mine is returning to S.A. for a holiday and I'm keen to get them onto the water to experience some of the fabulous paddling you have down there.  I would put her skill level at early intermediate. She paddles a V9 here in Australia and has a done a few steep downwinds with me (3' steep).  

Do you have any suggestions for how she could experience and enjoy some of your waters safely on a ski? 

Thanks again for everyone's contribution to this amazing site, and of course Robin. 

Iain. 
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Gibson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #39556 by [email protected]
Hi there...

Shouldn't be a problem at all, depending where in Cape Town she'll be staying.  There are active paddling groups all over the place.  Feel free to give her my email address - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics