remounting

More
12 years 6 months ago #8166 by boss
remounting was created by boss
are there skis easier to remount than a fenn elite but have similar performance??????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #8167 by Dicko
Replied by Dicko on topic Re: remounting
epic v12, red7 pro are relatively easy skis to remount. If you are good enough to paddle an elite then you should be good enough to remount it. If you can't, then your aspirations probably exceed your ability. Harsh but true.

More
12 years 6 months ago #8168 by boss
Replied by boss on topic Re: remounting
I find the elite easier to paddle than a K1, genereraly dont need a deep water remount in the K1. New to ocean ski paddling,any advice welcome. i have heard the v12 is a good option.

More
12 years 6 months ago #8169 by Dicko
Replied by Dicko on topic Re: remounting
You will be able to remount the elite. You need to actually set aside some time to practice. Usually at the end of a paddle when you're hot and buggered. Also need to pracice in the deep and when it's lumpy. Being able to paddle one of these things is great, being able to get back in when you come out is probably more important.
Somewhere on this site is an excellent video showing the proper technique to remount. I'd find the link for you but my kids have used up all my megabytes till the end of the week and it's taking ages to open anything.

Latest Forum Topics