Spec skis

More
12 years 2 months ago #9461 by boss
Spec skis was created by boss
Has anyone done any comparisons will the spec skis available in australia ?? Like to here your views.

THXS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• johnno1977
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9486 by johnno1977
Replied by johnno1977 on topic Re: Spec skis
Hi Boss,

I have paddles every ski but I have paddled a most of the larger brands. They all have there pros and cons i.e. ease of jump start, chasing runs, turning, stability etc.

In terms of construction there is definitely one brand that stands out and that is stealth surf craft. The infusion core construction adds strength and rigidity that is unmatched for the price. The consistency of construction is also very good. The boats are not without the occasional minor problem but much less than other skis. I repair a lot of skis and thus have a pretty good understanding of the construction processes utilised.

In regards to the paddling characteristics of the skis, as mentioned they have there pros and cons and it would turn into a bit of an essay if I went through what I though of each. I use the stealth because the construction is great and it turns very easy. It is fun to paddle. I wouldn't say it has the best top end speed but it certainly holds it own in many ways.

Cheers
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics