Epic Container Heading for South Africa

More
10 years 7 months ago #18302 by [email protected]
Just heard from Andrew Button that a container is heading for South Africa and will be in Durban in about 5 weeks with any luck.

I have a new V10 Ultra lurking in that container. Can't wait to give it a go given the feedback I've had on it.

Looks like Andrew is clearing stock before the container gets here.

See:

www.epickayaks.co.za/

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #18308 by outriggerbev
our container has landed in sydney last week and Toppy is picking my ultra up end of the month.We have a trade northerly that blows thru spitfire channel next month for couple months is why I,m looking forward to this boat.paddle an ses and have learned a lot from our scarborough to shornciffe run over the last three years and looking forward to learning something different.
Bev

More
10 years 6 months ago #18592 by Button
The skis should be in Durban on the 23rd of October. There are 4 x new V10's and 1 x V14 still available. There are also V10 doubles, V8's and New V10 Sports on board.
Many thanks
Andrew Button
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Latest Forum Topics