Re: Legend

More
15 years 11 months ago #1697 by mckrouk
Re: Legend was created by mckrouk
Looks good. What does it weigh? (in Kg, please)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #1698 by jsowers
Replied by jsowers on topic Re: Legend
Agree it looks really sharp, but is this a good idea for visibility? Two of my boats are dark green I and think that both are hard to see against dark water. Concern for rescue and visibility to power craft.

More
15 years 11 months ago #1699 by Stew
Replied by Stew on topic Re: Legend

Looks good. What does it weigh? (in Kg, please)

10Kgs Gary.

More
15 years 11 months ago #1700 by Stew

Agree it looks really sharp, but is this a good idea for visibility? Two of my boats are dark green I and think that both are hard to see against dark water. Concern for rescue and visibility to power craft.

Safety is an important aspect of every Think craft, that's why there are features on the skis such as the leash point, internal kevlar seams, excellent build quality and bright colours that are clearly visible from rescue craft. Everything is done to ensure that you don't get into trouble because of a breakage with your ski, and in the unlikely event that something does fail, identification is made easier in the event of a rescue.

Of all the carbon skis on the market, this one would probably stand out the most with it's yellow cockpit region.

More
15 years 11 months ago #1701 by Farnsy
Replied by Farnsy on topic Re: Legend
Hey Stewart
What will the price be and are they doing a carbon EVO? Will the Kevlar version still be available?

More
15 years 11 months ago #1702 by Stew

Hey Stewart
What will the price be and are they doing a carbon EVO? Will the Kevlar version still be available?

Hi Alex,

A carbon Evo isn't in the pipeline just yet.

And yes, the kevlar Legend and Evo will still be available.

More
15 years 9 months ago #1703 by jsowers
Replied by jsowers on topic Re: Legend
Wanted to see if any early adopters of the Legend care to provide an update on their impressions after some time in the saddle. Also was curious about flat water speed. I could see where the hard chines might help catching runs but wondered if the hull shape was as fast as other elite skis in the flats since it's shape seems such a departure from conventional K1 type shape. Other posts mention that the boat is fast, just wondered if that was specific to downwind or all conditions. Also how much bow volume does the boat have, is it like a V10 or more like a V10L? Thanks for any input.

More
15 years 8 months ago #1704 by Stew
Hi John,

In the Fishermans Beach race in Sydney yesterday, in absolutely flat conditions, the Legend got up for a win. Had two finish in the top 10, both the 12 Kg Kevlar model.

Regarding the volume of the bow, we've had it out in some massive swell a few weeks ago and it handled it really well. Best get on one and try it out I'd say. If you're around Sydney you're more than welcome to come try one. We're also building a solid network of agents across Australia, so can probably tee you up with a paddle if you are interstate.

Cheers.

Latest Forum Topics