Miller's run of the season Feb 2018

• SteveW
  • Visitor
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #30989 by SteveW
Miller's run of the season Feb 2018 was created by SteveW
Some photos I took at the start and end of the run.

Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by [email protected]. Reason: Put attachments into the post...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #30995 by peteski
Great event... that first pic is me and my Swordie :-)

Fennix Swordfish S - Carbon Hybrid

• SteveW
  • Visitor
6 years 2 weeks ago #31011 by SteveW
Replied by SteveW on topic Miller's run of the season Feb 2018
Hi peteski,
The forum software must have compressed the image. If you would like the full res image dm me your email and I will send it to you. It has taken a while to reply as I am currently in Tunisia and have only managed to get an internet connection now.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #31012 by peteski
Hi SteveW, I can't find a DM option, but my email address is pete at maxitec dot co dot za. Thanks for the kind offer.

Fennix Swordfish S - Carbon Hybrid

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #31013 by [email protected]
What a fabulous event - I really hope it happens again next year.

For anyone interested - it ran throughout summer from November through to February... To enter, paddlers had to register and then send proof in the form of screen captures of each Miller's Run showing their time, distance and average speed. Distance had to be a minimum of 11.6km.

There were prizes for the fastest run - by gender and age group, with special prizes for the fastest mixed double, the most Miller's Runs logged over the period (won narrowly by me - 44 runs!), and the best video.

I wrote it up here: www.surfski.info/latest-news/story/1641/...le-in-cape-town.html

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Latest Forum Topics