Durban World Cup 2012

More
12 years 4 months ago #9153 by PerthPaddler
Hi Rob;
After reading Joe's report- I saw that Durban WC 2012 is missing. Keen to travel to RSA for the event from Aussie. Do you know if the race is actually confirmed?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #9158 by [email protected]
Yes I can confirm that the race is definitely on - on 24 June, 2012.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
12 years 4 months ago #9165 by tony h
Replied by tony h on topic Re: Durban World Cup 2012
Thx Rob for confirming the race is on, but is the Durban World Cup part of World Series 2012?

ski's - McGregor C/R // Nelo 560L // Epic: 1st/2nd/3rdG V10/10L/10 sport, V14, V12, V8, V7, double -v10/v8 // Stellar: SES 1G/2G, SEI 2G // Fenn: double, elite SL, swordfish 1G/2G // Carbonology: vault, atom, flash //hayden spec ski / gibbons oc. ski / red7 / stealth spec/ocean ski / think legend

More
12 years 4 months ago #9167 by [email protected]
Hi Tony
My information is that at the moment the Durban WC has applied to be part of the ICF WS but has not applied to be part of the Ocean Paddler WS.

(I do know that there's no impediment to races being part of both series.)

Cheers
Rob

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Latest Forum Topics