WANTED SKI FOR SALE

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #12546 by Vitale
WANTED SKI FOR SALE was created by Vitale
I am on the south east coast of the us. Looking for a good first ski. I am 5' 10" 200 lbs. Please email me. Thanks George
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Vitale. Reason: added info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #12553 by Burtonwatersports
Hi George
What sort of ski are you looking for? A burton wedge is a good stable first ski also very fast?

More
11 years 7 months ago #12560 by Watto
Replied by Watto on topic Re: WANTED SKI FOR SALE
Hi Burtonwatersports, read all new forum entries here tonight and genuinely disappointed to not find whether Burton Wedge doesn't delaminate, contribute to hip clunk, address surfski lumbar spine problems etc , nor for that matter whether it could be available for paddling in central Europe..

You are being up front with your name, but cred of posts is wanting (eg selling Burtons). I understand that "the Wedge is our most popular craft. A stable craft that is very competitive in big surf as well as in still water. Suitable for ironmen/women, veteran competitors and the less experienced surf craft user. The advantage of the Wedge is its stability and maneuverability" (that's spelled incorrectly by the way - should be manoeuvrability).

Talk them up Burtonwatersports and open a thread asking who has paddled them and how Wedgies would compare to them thar epicarbonologystellarfenn molokai skis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vitale

Latest Forum Topics