FENN ELITE SL CABON VACUUM for Sale

More
11 years 7 months ago #13134 by WIEDE
Selling my FENN ELITE SL in CARBON VACUUM in immaculate (new) condition. No scratches, dings or whatsoever. Ski has Weed Deflector and Leg Leash. I bought it eight Months ago from OceanPaddlesports in Newport Beach, CA and had it shipped to me in Norfolk, VA. Weigh is 11.7 kg or 25.8 lbs. The ski comes with heavy duty reflective padded boat bag.
Selling price is US-$3300obo. Ski is in Norfolk, Virginia, USA.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13140 by DougMar
Why are you selling such a nice boat? Haven't seen you at the MAPA races or practices.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13143 by WIEDE
I'm going out of the sport. A lot more to sell like:
-Jantex Gamma Mid Carbon Soft shaft 208-213cm length "perfect condition" $340obo.
-Mocke Padded Paddle bag for $80. (Brand new and only used 10 times)
-Mocke padded Paddle bag with Jantex Gamma Mid for $400 (special offer)
-Ocean Paddle Sport Surfski Lifejacket. "As new"
-ORKA Superflex Carbon Paddle 210-215cm used but in good condition for $200.
-The Surfski Car roof rack (the double V's) $180obo.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13170 by DougMar
Try putting a notice for your stuff on MAPA's (Mid-Atlantic Paddlers Association) facebook page. But, in my humble opinion, your prices are not much better than new, retail prices. Especially in this economy. :( Too bad your getting out of paddling. (why?!?!)

More
11 years 7 months ago #13181 by WIEDE
Doug,
thanks for putting my stuff up on FB!
The economy is somewhat down, but this does not mean that quality has its price. I'm through buying cheap (e.g. from China) and regretted it when the material is not that what you expected (THINK). We are talking about a sport were a single person is within an environment of shore (Atlantic, Pacific) and situations can get bad fast.
In this situation I want to know that my craft holds up against the those situations.
However, the boat values $3900 at oceanpaddlesport (www.oceanpaddlesports.com/site/index.php...uct_detail/elite_sl/) where I bought 8 Month ago. Than you add shipping of $700 on top of it to get over to the East Coast so we are talking about $4600! If you think that $3300 is too expensive for a boat that is 8 Month old, make me an offer :laugh:

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #13189 by DougMar
Having first hand experience with a Chinese-made ski, I completely agree with the "no junk from China" position.
In my last post, I indicated that YOU should post an ad on MAPA’s FB page. However, since there may be someone else in the club that may be looking for that ski, I just now posted it on MAPA. Hope everything works out well.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by DougMar.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13194 by DougMar
Michael, you may also wish to place an ad on Keystone Kayaks advert page : www.keystonekayaks.com/kayak_013.htm

More
11 years 7 months ago #13200 by WIEDE
Doug, thank you!

Latest Forum Topics