FS: Valhalla Viking (San Diego)

More
10 years 11 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #16227 by 7ender
Selling a Valhalla Viking, in good condition with no repairs/dents and has the original shine. I have spoken to Keith of Valhalla and this is the same boat as the current Valhalla Victory, but it is half an inch wider and 5" shorter leading to more stability than the current Victory.

I bought this used and used it one time. It was too short for me and now I have another boat :)

Cost $2400 if bought new.

Apparently, in it's day this used to be one of the upper level racing skis, until the much tippier Mako Millennium's came out. It is still a good intermediate level racing / fast training ski, and is stable enough to be managed by a "non-elite" paddler. Fast and stable on flat water and surfs the open ocean great. Low profile back deck makes remounts a snap.

Boat is 19 feet long, 32 lb fiberglass layup, pedals, overstern rudder. Best guess on manufacture is late 90's.

Footwells (double) are on the shorter side and would most likely fit someone between 5'4" and 5'9". I am 5'10" and it was just slightly too short for me.

Stored indoors.

If interested, call/txt (preferred) .

Thanks!
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by 7ender.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #16265 by 7ender

More
10 years 11 months ago #16341 by 7ender

More
10 years 11 months ago #16431 by 7ender

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #16525 by 7ender
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by 7ender.

Latest Forum Topics