THINK Kayak WA Demo Days

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9714 by thebigadski
Think Kayak WA Demo Days
Sunday Feb 5 VENUE NOW CHANGED to coincide with the IOP Race Series – from 1330 @ City Beach –Boats will be available pre-race and also to use for the race by prior arrangement.
&
Saturday Feb 11 @ Mandurah Ocean Club from 1000-1700

Feb 11 includes the THINK Kayak & My Kayak Coach Clinic – so if you would like to book a boat especially for the clinic contact me ASAP, or just head down after the clinic and join us for a demo. (BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL THIS DAY)

Only 2 x ex Doctor Uno Max 12 kg Kevlar are still available as well as a small selection of new boats ready to deliver.
As for all demo days special deals will be done to secure your boat in the next shipment and some demo boats will also be available for sale at discounted rates if you can’t wait!!

Can’t make the above dates, too far away?
Contact me so I can arrange a demo in YOUR area.

The full range of THINK Kayak boats will be available to paddle:
EZE
EVO ii
LEGEND
UNO
UNO Max
If you would like more information contact me on the details below or head to our web and Facebook pages:
Cheers,
Adam Fahey
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.thinkkayak.com.au
www.facebook.com/pages/Think-Kayak-WA/198275270271130
www.facebook.com/pages/Think-Kayak/108850809138216?ref=ts
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by thebigadski. Reason: Venue Change

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9750 by richardh
I had a paddle in the Eze on Sunday (thanks Adam) in offshore choppy conditions and thought it was a great boat. I've only paddled the XT once - the bucket is a tad too tight - but thought that there was not that much difference in stability. The narrow catch on the Eze and width behind the seat appear to make it quick for it's length.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics