Surf Ski in Italy

More
11 years 7 months ago #13040 by Midlifecrisis
I will be heading to Italy for a couple of months next year and would be interested to see what the surf ski scene is like and see if it is possible to rent a surf ski. I can't imagine going for a couple of months without a paddle or two.

I'm also looking at possibly spending a lot more time in Italy in the next couple of years so it would be good to understand what the surf ski situation is in Italy.

Anyone have any information or contacts for Italy ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13045 by [email protected]
Mario Graziani - fanatic paddler, imports skis in Italy: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Guido Cali - fanatic paddler, organises the Ohana Mana race in Sardinia: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Roberto Spigoli - surfski manufacturers, make the Allwave skis and OC1s: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

That should give you a start anyway!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
11 years 7 months ago #13047 by mario
Replied by mario on topic Re: Surf Ski in Italy
Thanks Rob,
Yep, fanatic paddler
In Italy at the moment delivering surfskis....and also got myself a carbon Swordfish.
What a gem!
Midlifecrisis - get hold of me and one way or the other we'll sort out the surfski desire.
Where will you be in Italy?
There are some really good places to paddle with some good downwin=d as well
Ciao
Mario

More
11 years 7 months ago #13051 by Midlifecrisis
Replied by Midlifecrisis on topic Re: Surf Ski in Italy
Thanks Robin. I will contact Mario, Guido and Roberto and see if I can organize a paddle or two while I am in Italy. I may even plan part of my trip around the paddling.

Latest Forum Topics