A note to manufacturers and sellers.

More
12 years 1 month ago #10934 by Rightarmbad
I'm sure Rob would have no problems allowing a thread where manufacturers could make themselves known.

Oh, forgot, he already has.
How about it guys?

Contacts and /or links to website would be nice and save us all a bit of time searching for products.

With the large range of manufacturers/sellers/products, it's easy for us mortals to overlook that you exist.
Make it easy for us.

New member comes to the forum, finds you listed, how easy is that?

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #10935 by wesley
Below are some of dealers/agents throughout the world for Stellar. I know I missed some. I looked briefly a list for all the manufacturers on this site with their websites but could not find it in the few minutes I tried. So if it exist please let me know and i will update it. Thanks for the invitation RAB.

www.stellarkayaks.com.au/Dealers.html, 20 dealers in Australia

www.stellarkayaks.co.nz/ New Zealand

www.stellarkayaksusa.com/usa/Dealers.html, Many Dealers in USA and Canada

2 Dealers in Hawaii, 1 in Naples Florida not currently listed on Stellar USA web site.

Soon to have Stellars in Durban, South Africa, Contact Richard Graham Philips via Facebook. I don't have his direct contact info.

We have dealers in Norway who have 2-3 shops and are now distributing across Sweden and Denmark too. And we have distributors in Hong Kong too.

Stellar Kayaks in Nottingham, UK via Facebook
Stellar Kayaks France via Facebook
Surfskisport Germany via Facebook
RolandSurfski.com in Finland
SurfskiRacing.com for reviews and I updated the Comparison chart for March and will have more in the weeks/and months to come.

Wesley Echols
SurfskiRacing.com
#1 in Surfski Reviews.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by wesley. Reason: more info

More
12 years 1 month ago #10953 by [email protected]
There are some under the LINKS button at the top of the page!

I haven't updated them for quite a while though so there may be some that are out of date.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
12 years 1 month ago #10980 by thebigadski